Fix missing transfer
Update galatasaray squadlist
This update file is only available for PES 2013 was integrated PESEdit.com 2013 Patch 6.0 (the last version of PESEdit.com 2013 Patch). It contains new current ability of all players, new squad, starting XI and kits of most famous football teams in the world.
This is a minor upgrade for my Summer Transfers 2015 patch. Detailed changelog for 2016.02.02 (from 2015.09.11):
- Update new current ability of all players, new squad, starting XI and kits of all team from list below:
- Spanish Liga BBVA: ALL TEAMS
- English Premier League: ALL TEAMS
- German Bundesliga: ALL TEAMS
- Italian Serie A: ALL TEAMS
- French Ligue 1: ALL TEAMS
- Portuguese Liga Zon Sagres: SL Benfica, FC Porto, Sporting Lisbon.
- Russian Premier League: CSKA Moscow, Spartak Moscow, Zenit St. Petersburg.
- Ukrainian Premier League: FC Dynamo Kyiv, Shakhtar Donetsk.
- Dutch Eredivisie: Ajax Amsterdam, Feyenoord Rotterdam, PSV Eindhoven.
- Turkish Super League: Galasataray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas.
- Superleague Greece: Olympiakos, Panathinaikos.
Some players have just signed to new club, so they had not numbers in the teams yet. I will update this in next version.
- Update new faces for some players.
- Update new crest for Manchester City (will be used in the next season).
Download PES 2016 Update Winter Transfers 2016
Please read carefully these steps below:
1. Update players and teams
- Firstly, you need to install Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 and PESEdit.com 2013 Patch 6.0 (and NOTHING ELSE - UNLESS you did install the previous version of this patch) before installing this update file.
- Run file "PE13Update(2016.02.02).exe".
- Choose the directory where you installed Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 at step 2 (folder contains "pes2013.exe" file, typical path:"C:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2013")
2. Update league structure and choose 2nd divisions.
You can choose one in six 2nd divisions to play: Sky Bet Championship, 2. Bundesliga, Liga Adelante, Serie bwin, Ligue 2 and Brasileirao Serie B.
- Fisrtly, you need to run file "PESEDIT.exe" in your PES 2013 installation folder (folder contains "pes2013.exe" file). Switch to tab "2nd DIVISIONS" and choose league you want to play. Apply that.
- Open folder "2015-16 2nd Divisions" in download file, choose one file with the name same as 2nd divison you just chosen, run file and choose the folder where you installed PES 2013.
- If you want to change 2nd division, do the steps above again.
- Transfers information from Transfermarkt.
- Players ability from PES Stats Database.
- PES 2013 Editor v2.0 by w!Ld@.
- PES 2013 Ultimate Editor v5.4.1 by barcafan.
- PES Ultimate Data Explorer v2.9.7 by barcafan.
- PES 2013 Callname Pack by Nedz.
- PES 2013 Commentaries Map v4.0 by Omar Ahmed.
- PES 2013 Starting Year Tool 2.0 by zaga14.
- PS3 Pad for PES 2013 Full game by congdien91.
- Many faces, kits, balls and emblems made by various authors.